Sunday, January 15, 2012

The 5th Bead Soup Party ® Participants!

A good sample for bead soup -- photo by Cindy Wimmer.

NOW!  I've never done one of these parties without screwing something up.  SO!  If you are listed twice, end up having to ship internationally when you didn't sign up for it, or have the same partner as you've had in the past, click here to email me.  Additionally, if you have ANY concerns, please contact me privately by email.



(Check both sides of the list, as I've listed everyone as pairs).
And if your link is incorrect, please let me know.

Hostess, Lori Anderson


Special Book Sneak Peeks, Cindy Wimmer

1.  Adlinah Kamsir (Kingdom of Bahrain) and Hajer Waheed (Singapore)
2. Adrienn Lukacs (Hungary) and Agata Grygiel (Poland)
3.  Agi Kiss (Hungary) and Carolien Muller-Genger (the Netherlands)
4.  Agnes Asztalos (Hungary) and B.R. Kuhlman
7.  Alicia Marinache (Canada) and Dita Basu




15.  Bonnie Coursolle (Canada) and Fay Wolfenden (Canada)
16.  Carmel McGinley (Australia) and Tracy Stillman (Australia)




21.  Cheryl Brown (Canada) and Diana Ptaszynski
22.  Christina Stofmeel (the Netherlands) and Eva Kovacs (Hungary)
24.  Cilla Watkins (Canada) and Elaine Robitaille (Canada)
25.  Sabrina Straub (Switzerland) and Kathy Combs




32.  Dee Elgie (UK) and Joanne Lockwood (UK)
33.  Dian Hierschel (Germany) and Eniko Fabian (Austria)
37.  Doris Stumpf (Germany) and Eszter Czibulyas (Hungary)
39.  Elke Leonhardt-Rath (Germany) and Marjolein Trewavas (UK)



41.  Erika Nooteboom (the Netherlands) and Giorgia Rossini (Italy)
45.  Ginger Bishop (military, Okinawa) and Martina Nagele (Germany)
48.  Helene Goldberg (Australia) and Karen Vincent




54.  Joanna Matuszczyk (Poland) and Julianna Kis (Hungary)
55.  Joanne Tinley (UK) and Michaela Pabeschitz (Austria)




65.  Kristina Johansson (Sweden) and Penny Neville (Canada)
66.  Krisztina Erlaki-Toth (Hungary) and Nicole Keller (Germany)




76.  Lori Finney (Canada) and Marie-Noel Voyer-Cramp (Canada)
78.  Marta Kaczerowska (Poland) and Milla Starchik (Canada)





83.  Michelle Jensen (Canada) and Sandra Young (Canada)



92.  Rosa Maria Cuevas (Mexico) and Tejae Floyde
93.  Sabine Dittrich (Germany) and Sally Russick
95.  Shanti Johnson and Tracy Mok (Canada)
97.  Sonya Stille and Traci Zeller (Canada)
98.  Stefanie Teufel (Germany) and Tania Hagen (New Zealand)


(Bead Soup Blog Party ® is a registered trademark  and protected as such.)


Photobucket



Lori Anderson creates jewelry for her web site, Lori Anderson Designs, and wrote the blog An Artist's Year Off.  She is the creator of the Bead Soup Blog Party.

11 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!
    My partner Janel Dudley creates the most wonderful beads!

    Thank you Lori.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, congratulations everyone who got chosen....I didn't enter this time around, but have had SO much fun previously...I can't wait for you to share your creations....I will be hopping like a hoppy frog when the time comes!

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like I am going to sit this one out! Have fun all you lucky beaders, I will be hopping with you on March 3rd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was the first time I signed up to participate but sadly I wasn’t picked. I can’t wait though to see what everyone comes up with on the 3rd. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very excited to be part of the party! My partner Donna Bohler looks like a very talented crafter. She does jewelry, quilting and all sorts of things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to everyone..I. I too will be hopping through the list on 3rd March, have fun.
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh, I was away this weekend, so there was no response - hurray! I'm sooooooooooo happy about the new party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lori, thank you so much for all the heartfelt work you do to create this wonderful event for us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know i'm late but I was wondering if you could pair me up with some late comers. I have been waiting for the 5th bead soup but happend to miss it somehow. Let me know by comment or email. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I had known about this earlier. I would like to have participated.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing lot of participants this time, Lori! That stressing out message should go for you too! I'll be visiting as many as I can, but seems like it's impossible to get to all of any of these events anymore. Hope you and everyone else has fun though! --Sharyl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!