Friday, August 24, 2012

Meet Me at the Baltimore Bead Society!


I'm thrilled to announce I'll be the guest speaker Wednesday September 11th at the Baltimore Bead Society!  I'll be discussing beading challenges, how they can help you with social media, and the Bead Soup Blog Party. 


Admission is free, but please RSVP to info@baltimorebead.org.

I'll be presenting a slide show with my talk,
and will have lots of Bead Soup Kits to sell.

Plus, you can pre-order a book 
and have me autograph a book plate for you!



Baltimore Bead Society
Howard County Center for the Arts
8510 High Ridge Road
Ellicott City, MD 21043


Wednesday, September 11th
Doors open at 6:30 pm
Talk to begin around 8:00 pm


Bring your creations to show and share!







Photobucket


Lori Anderson creates jewelry and bead kits as well as collaborative mixed media art with her son, Zack.  Visit her shops by clicking here.  She is also the creator of the Bead Soup Blog Party®   and author of the book Bead Soup.


Join her at the Facebook group Bead Soup Cafe for bead chat, swaps, challenges, and lots of eye candy!

7 comments:

  1. That's such an incredible honor and opportunity! Congratulations :)
    Wish I was closer so I could make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun, I wish I could follow you all over the place because it would be a blast. I could also make sure you ate:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being published as an author of a book and on giving a wonderful reading or talk with the Baltimore Bead Society about your work!!! Have a blast and enjoy everything about being a literary and jewelry artist :)

    namaste!
    Rita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!