Monday, January 6, 2014

the 8th Bead Soup Blog Hop Sign Ups are Coming Soon!

A lot of people have asked if I've felt like having a Bead Soup Blog Party (also known as the BSBP) because my recovery from Lyme disease and a bunch of cross diseases is still underway.


The book that came about because of the parties.


The answer is YES.  However, there will be some changes to make it more streamlined.

I can tell you three important things....

1)  There will only be ONE sign up day.  Only 24 hours.
In the past there have been three days,
but this year will have a strict 24 hours.

2)  Regardless of the size of the party,
there will only be
ONE REVEAL DATE.

3) There will be no Facebook entries this year...
you MUST have a blog.
One of the missions of the BSBP is to get you blogging,
sharing your work, 
and increasing your opportunities
to participate in other blog hops.


I haven't decided if there will be a contest yet
and there are a couple of other things I'm working out.

A Bead Soup I received.


I will be announcing the dates on this page, at www.BeadSoupBlogParty.com, on the Facebook group www.BeadSoupCafe.com, and my personal Facebook.page.  I will also create a Facebook invite.  Now is a good time to check your account and see if you are set up to receive invites (they show up in the right top corner of your Facebook page), and also see if you clicked to receive an email when someone invites you to something.


If you're as excited as I am every year about this party, please feel free to start putting together your soup.  Make sure you're on the right track by reading:





Lori Anderson creates jewelry and bead kits as well as collaborative mixed media art with her son, Zack. Visit her shops by clicking on the right side bar of this blog (please and thank you!). She is also the creator of the Bead Soup Blog Party® and author of the book "Bead Soup" via Kalmbach Publishing.

17 comments:

  1. I wait this moment every year :)
    I love BSBP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I am able to join this time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I've missed out on so many things, but I better not miss this one! thanks Lori xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! I've missed out on so many things, but I better not miss this one! thanks Lori xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you're taking this on again, Lori -- I'm excited to participate again and will start getting some ideas together for whomever you assign me. I hope you continue to recover from the Lyme and other ailments and thank you for sharing this opportunity with us. You are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw honey, sorry to hear that you're ill! I hope you have good doctors, and will get you back on your feet soon.

    {{{ huge hugs }}}

    ~Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait. So excited you are up to it. B-)<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait. Glad your up to it again. :-*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let me know if I can do anything helpful - fingers crossed for smooth sailing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let me know if I can do anything helpful - fingers crossed for smooth sailing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sure would love to join this one- missed the last few. Thanks for your enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous. Thank you. If I can help I would like to.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am really looking forward to this, your Bead Soup is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!