Sunday, May 11, 2014

Some tips as you hop!

EDITED TO ADD -- does your "About Me" button on blogger have your email address?  If not, no one can respond personally to your post!  If you go to Blogger, look in the upper right and you should see your icon.  Click the down arrow and choose "Blogger profile".  That's where you can add it.


Just emailed this out, but wanted to post it here as well:


Some tips!

First, thank you to all of you who could participate -- there were a lot of folks who had to drop out (many for very painful reasons, so say a quick prayer if you would) but we still have a LOT of people to visit! 


1)  I do not expect you to get this done in a day.  

However, it would be so awesome if you could try and visit as many as you can in the next two weeks.



2)  I'll make that easier for you if you visit my direct link, 

http://www.prettythingsblog.com/2014/05/welcome-to-8th-bead-soup-blog-party.html

As you will see, some people have links by their name and as time goes on, the links change to the actual NAME of the blog.  That means I've visited them AND made the link go DIRECTLY to their Bead Soup Reveal page, so you don't have to search for it. You'll also see how I hop around all over the place to make it as fair as possible.



3)  Some people can't post until Monday or so because of Mother's Day.  

It is TOTALLY MY FAULT for moving the reveal date, so please don't give them a hard time.  Just come back later!


VERY IMPORTANT


4)  Please Pin your creations WITH YOUR URL LINK AND NAME to

http://www.pinterest.com/limamike/8th-bead-soup-blog-party/ 

I have an ambitious plan in mind, but if you don't add your piece AND YOUR NAME AND URL, you won't get included.




5) I forgot #5.  It probably involved having a fun drink and some pie while you hop.  Yeah.  That's it!



8 comments:

  1. I think I did the whole Pinterest thing right:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs and Prayers sent!!! I will try to pin my pieces later today, thanks for including all of us in your Big Plans...I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!!! Love and Hugs and Prayers to you my very Dear Friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs and Prayers sent!!! I will try to pin my pieces later today, thanks for including all of us in your Big Plans...I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!!! Love and Hugs and Prayers to you my very Dear Friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm! Key Lime Pie! Oh yea! I just wanted to say that my post will be up by tonight. Anything & everything that could possibly get in the way of my completing this has happened! Anyhoo, I'm rolling with the punches... Thank you Lori, for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Pie! Almost as tasty as shiny things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, I hate to be a cow but would it be possible for people to add Name/URL to commenting systems rather than just google logins and captchas? It takes forever to leave a comment on Blogger blogs if you have to jump through all those hoops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure what's going on but I cannot get my pin on pinterest. Was I added as a participant? HELP!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!