Thursday, March 27, 2014

How to use a button as a clasp

Hi guys!  I quick tutorial for you on how I used a lampwork button in a non-traditional way to make a clasp.  I'm lousy at making a seed beaded loop, so I came up with another way.


Click here to go to the article!  In the article, you can see how I used the beads from this Bead Soup in a necklace, but tore it apart and made something new that I wear all the time.  Never be afraid of the do-over!



Lampwork beads by Manuela's Glass Art
Fringed chain from AD/Adornments





Lori Anderson creates jewelry and bead kits as well as collaborative mixed media art with her son, Zack. Visit her shops by clicking on the right side bar of this blog (please and thank you!). She is also the creator of the Bead Soup Blog Party® and author of the book "Bead Soup" via Kalmbach Publishing.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!